- Company car
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Work from home
We have a need for a highly technical and engineering-minded AV Service Engineer with proven experience in the home automation industry.
We are a rapidly growing AV installation company based in South West London, specialising in high-end residential projects. Our involvement ranges from initial design, 2nd fix through to final commission, support and maintenance.
A working knowledge of the following would be advantageous:
Control4, Crestron, HDMI matrix systems, (DM, Wyrestorm, BluStream, etc.) TCP/IP Networking (Cisco, ZyXEL), Lighting Control (Crestron, Lutron, Rako), Sonos, Satellite and TV distribution systems.
If there are questions about the role to please email email@example.com.
- Crestron / Control4 Programming: 2 years (required)
- Lutron / Rako: 2 years (required)
- Network Building / Support: 2 years (required)
- Systems engineering: 5 years (required)
Key skill requirements are as follows:
- Understanding and interpretation of wiring designs and schematic drawings