Full time position as an audio-video installation technician. Excellent opportunity to join a growing company with top brands such as Lutron, Crestron, McIntosh Labs and Sonus Faber. We take pride in Maintaining a pleasant and fun working environment with plenty of opportunity for growth.
Minimum two years of full time experience in residential audio-video installation performing prewiring, wire termination, TV and speaker installation.
*Final salary based on proven trial based experience and qualifications
* Strong attention to detail, quick-learner and posses problem solving abilities
* Ability to lookup, read and follow technical instructions
* Must be able to take notes, complete daily assignments and document progress
* Be a great listener plus possess clear, attentive and pleasant communication skills
* Willingness to pursue company CEDIA training and certifications
* Must enjoy working with others in a team atmosphere as well as independently
*Posses a strong customer service attitude and respect for clients and their homes
*Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and comply with company dress code
* Requires ability's to comfortably perform physical installation tasks including standing on ladders, working on feet 8 hours, carrying 75 lbs, walking up and down stairs
* Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, applicants with difficulty complying with regular daily attendance need not apply
* Must have reliable transportation, good driving record and clean background check